An important seed company is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and service-oriented professional for the position of Fruit Crops Specialist (Cucurbitaceae and Solanaceae).
The FC Specialist proposes the strategy for the breeding programs, manages the product development activities, gives technical support the Sales Organization and is responsible for accurate market Data.
- A fair amount of time, estimated 60% to 80%, will be spent in the fields
- Preferably a person with ¨green fingers¨
- Excellent communication skills both; verbally and in writing
- Good skills of Planning, Execution and Reporting of product development trials
- Collect, process, analyze trial data and come with development proposals;
- Collect, process and analyze Market Data and come with marketing proposals;
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- University Degree in Agronomy or related careers;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word);
- Bilingual – fluent in both Spanish and English;
- Able to work with people from different countries and cultures;
- The selected candidate must be a responsible, punctual, orderly and honest person;
- Key competences are: Proactivity, organization, effective communication, adaptability and teamwork;
- Prepared to travel intensively;
- Area: Bajío, Occidente, Altiplano and Chihuahua;
- Preferably living in Irapuato or some other city of Bajio.
- Competitive salary;
- Life insurance;
- Insurance of major medical expenses;
- Benefits as indicated by law;
- Work tools (vehicle, laptop and cell phone).